25 October 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

Here, I'll be writing about a variety of interests, more as a way of keeping a journal, or simply sharing my own perspectives (we can never know enough of them).

The "Pursuit (nnn)" blogs will be a series of posts describing my little adventures into my new hunting area with particular attention to the wildlife, namely the White-tailed deer. This will be a learning process for myself, and perhaps others who are learning new hunting areas, so I am open to hearing your input on the habits of the White-tail or perhaps strategies I should try in the future. It's been a long time since I spent any time consistently hunting deer, and I have certainly forgotten much about their habits and tendencies. So, don't be surprised if I spout something that is common sense to other hunters. I'm relearning. Hopefully, I'll be able to add photos and maybe videos along with the blogs for eye-candy.

I will also be posting blogs about hunting, fishing, and snowboarding outings, archery lessons, recipes, and perhaps a political or spiritual writing on occasion. Just to warn you in advance, though, I am politically conservative (very anti-"big government progression", anti-"big commerce/business government", anti-lobby, anti-union, anti-Federal Reserve, and the list goes on, and perhaps I can further specify in a future blog). I am also a staunch but non-judgemental Christian. (Staunch only for myself. I'm not here to save humanity....sorry.)

Again, WELCOME to my new blog! I hope you find enlightenment through my brilliance or even entertainment out of my absurd stupidity...both of which I possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment